100 Days of Coding – Day 12

My 100 Days of Code Repository

Today once again continued with the redesign (or restructure if you will) of the Fantasy Grounds XML to PDF Project I’m working on. Yesterday, I started in with Sheet 1 (see here). The filling out the PDF itself is the tedious part, as there isn’t much in the way of actual coding other than populate tuples with the Sheet’s field name, and the Field Value I want it to have.

I finished Page 1 today, and also found a bug in the sheet and reported it to the sheet’s author. Apparently he used the same field name for 2 check boxes – so if you activate 1, you get both!

Until tomorrow!

Never B Flat, Sometimes B Sharp, Always B Natural