100 Days of Coding – Day 11

My 100 Days of Code Repository

Today once again continued with the redesign (or restructure if you will) of the Fantasy Grounds XML to PDF Project I’m working on. Yesterday, I finished processing all of the xml nodes.

Today I started in with Sheet 1 (see here). The filling out the PDF itself is the tedious part, as there isn’t much in the way of actual coding other than populate tuples with the Sheet’s field name, and the Field Value I want it to have. I’ve completed several sections of page 1, and will finish page 1 tomorrow (hopefully!)

Until tomorrow!

Never B Flat, Sometimes B Sharp, Always B Natural